Welcome to Week 2 of the 'Use Google for Professional Development' course. This week we will take a look at Google +. Up till the time I attended the Google Teacher Academy in New York I didn't know too much about Google + and always thought I would try and get my head around it eventually. Since then I have seen that it is indeed a very useful application and I hope you will find it so yourself.
So, the first thing I will be doing is adding you to a circle within Google+ (I'll call it 'Google PD clan') with the gmail address you sent me. (If I don't have a gmail address for you I won't be able to include you). Then I will be communicating with you within that Circle just so that you know how it works, but only after I have told you what it is all about! Tomorrow's posts and webinar will be about Google +. You'll be able to listen to the recording on Wednesday morning as well.
So let's explore Google + together and share our thoughts on how it can be used for professional development.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait Fiona. Last time I failed to participate in the Circle for technical reasons. I hope now I will be able to engage like anyone else.
ReplyDeleteRegards
Saul